|Benefits of Membership
- Receive FCCA's newsletter with information about FCCA and area activities, upcoming art shows and lectures
- Receive e-mail announcements of monthly shows and invitation to First Friday art openings
- Discounts on entry fees for juried exhibits
- 10% discount on art purchases in the Frederick and Members' Galleries
- 10% discount on FCCA class/workshop fees
- Exhibit paintings in the Members' Gallery holiday art show with no entry fee or jury process
- Eligible to apply to be juried for a solo or two-person month-long exhibit in the members' gallery
- Use of FCCA's credit card machine (policy details)
|Volunteer Opportunities - updated May 22, 2013|
VOLUNTEERS: FCCA NEEDS YOU!
Now more than ever, as we prepare to celebrate the FCCA's 50th Anniversary, we need your help to fulfill the mission of the FCCA and achieve our goals. In addition to monthly art exhibits, workshops and community activities, we are responsible for maintaining the Historic Silversmith House and serving as Trustees. Volunteers with diverse skills and talents contribute thousands of hours annually to FCCA efforts. We are always looking for more helping hands to lighten the load and share in the rewards of giving back.
FCCA has immediate needs in the following areas:
- Docent Coordinator - Coordinate all duties associated with recruiting, training, scheduling, supporting and retaining docents.
- Membership Assistant - Coordinate duties associated with FCCA membership, such as maintaining the membership roster and contact information, processing membership applications, recruiting new and retaining existing members.
- Art Education Coordinator - Coordinate all workshops and classes sponsored by the FCCA.
- Publicity Committee; Special Projects; Member-at-large; and Docents.
If you have some time or skills you'd like to offer, we would love to talk to you. Please contact Carol Rauh, FCCA President, at 540.373.5646 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the many opportunities available
FCCA membership fee is tax deductible, and is used to enrich cultural awareness in the Fredericksburg area. Your membership fees provide operating funds used for juried art exhibits, community education activities and facility maintenance.
Submit Your Application by Mail: Download an application (PDF file)
Submit Your Application Online: Select a membership level below and pay via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can proceed as a PayPal guest.